The Tomorrow’s Leading Knights Program has been tailored to include many different types of activities that are structured in an effective and dynamic progression for children to participate in everyday. Not only is daily martial art training a part of all the fun, but productive activities and life lessons are an integral part of the experience here at the dojang – our school.
Some Highlights of the Daily Activities:
- Children are provided a nutritious and most often organic snack each day at the start of programming. Children learn and play more effectively with a well-balanced diet.
- Homework time and tutoring help is provided per children’s needs.
- Martial Art Training provides daily exercise in one of the most complete form of martial arts to be found. Along with, self-defense, agility, acrobatics, sparring, grappling, and foam weapon practice, the training also promotes self-discipline, self-confidence, and personal responsibility.
- Each day’s theme promotes growth in a fun and exciting way.
- Clubs such as; drama, book, cooking, sewing, first aid, wildlife survival, painting, drawing, and other sports are offered.
- Trained enthusiastic staff provide curriculum targeted to meet the needs of your child.
- Weekly service projects assist children in understanding that we should look beyond ourselves and make a positive difference in the lives of others and the environment. These service opportunities are ongoing with examples being; making blankets for shelters, food for homeless, making and sending cards to service men and women overseas, and adopting a neighborhood park to name just a few.